Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tears of the Moon





This painting is about a myth that back in the day people believed pearls were made from the tears of the moon.

In my latest work I had been always wanting to combine video and art together. With the help of the QR code. This was more of an experiment in many ways including learning how to work with After effects. In this video I created these pearl strings that flow like water since the moon has immense control over our ocean currents.




Here is some of my reference photos I used of my friend Kayla.


9 comments:

  1. i love your paintings! especially this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extraordinary work. I really loved the accompanying video too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept, and I love the end product of the girl on the QR quilt. Such talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its pretty awesome. I just love this painting. Thanks for sharing such wonderful art work.
    paint by numbers for adults

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece! Sage advice. I really like the suggestion to cut down the time you're working with the piece. Stop before you're 'done'. So check out 5d diamond painting

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing post, thanks for sharing this. these are very beautiful paintings . if you are looking Paint by Numbers Kits visit here Paint by Numbers Kits Canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my latest work I had been always wanting to combine video and art together.
    With the help of the QR code.This was more of an experiment in many ways including learning how to work with After effects.
    In this video I created these pearl strings that flow like water since the moon has immense control over our ocean currents.


    Reliable Permit Solutions, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent information, Please keep sharing your post with us. Read more info about A0 Canvas for sale

    ReplyDelete