Sunday, October 16, 2011

Artist Alessandro Papetti

I went to a contemporary show in Bologna and came a cross a giant painting that overwhelmed me. I wrote down his name just to make sure (Alessandro Papetti). So I could spy on his work on google but sadly his images on web do not give a certain feeling which I got when viewing it live.

From far I thought this was a massive detailed painting but as I came close to it it was a beautiful mess . From the whole show Alessandro stood out the most for me because I was envious of his strokes. Click on the images for full view.


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work Ivan

    Simon

    Sachet Mixte Arts Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a contemporary show in Bologna and came a cross a giant painting that overwhelmed me.I wrote down his name just to make sure Alessandro Papetti.So I could spy on his work on google but sadly his images on web do not give a certain feeling which I got when viewing it live.

    From far I thought this was a massive detailed painting but as I came close to it it was a beautiful mess.From the whole show Alessandro stood out the most for me because I was envious of his strokes. Click on the images for full view.

    Gordon Bullard & Company

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge.

    Cable Calculation Software Australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog you shared. Thanks for sharing. I really liked it.
    cable size calculator australia

    ReplyDelete