Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Painting: Eclipse


Just finished a new painting called "Eclipse". It is 30" by 24" inch, oil on canvas. I really wanted to practice painting with limited values and greyed down colours on the pallet. I had to resist my self from putting any harsh dark tones. My influenced came from today's photography and trying to achieve this old vintage polaroid quality look where all colours are muted and connected as a family.

I also included a process shot just to show you how I work.

7 comments:

  1. Very nice colouring tone. Just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article by the great author, it is very massive and informative but still preaches the way to sounds like that it has some beautiful thoughts described so I really appreciate this article. Best best painters in sydney service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this blog with us. It provides a collection of useful information. You obviously put a lot of effort into it! Best commercial building painting Miami service provider.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally check this kind of article and I found your article which is related to my interest. Genuinely it is good and instructive information. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.Australian Diamond Painting

    ReplyDelete
  5. The depiction of this article is truly superb. I think this is a genuinely supportive and edifying article for everyone, I esteem this kind of creation, Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.Bread Winner Art Print with Frame

    ReplyDelete